The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pick her up on Saturday

dane_stone

Well what can I say but WOW picked up my Supra TT auto on Saturday from

JM-Imports (Jurgen). When I got there straight away I saw her gleaming away on the drive and just couldn't wait to drive her. The 200miles home just flew by the car has so much power and is so comfortable and relaxing to drive. I've just been driving it all weekend I'm defiantly in love. One question tho how long dose the Cheshire cat smile and the heave right foot last. :D

Also I'd like to say a really big thanks to Jurgen at JM-imports who imported it. He did everything under the sun to make sure the car was perfect for me I would recommend him to every one. When I turned up there were no surprises the car was exactly how he had described it. So thanks for all the help in getting me my dream car Jurgen. :thanks: