The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tyre supplies - Reading/Thames valley

Homer

Ordered some tyres off mytyres.co.uk the other day, after waiting a week for delivery i rang them up, only to be told thry were delivered 4 days previous :shrug: knowing nobody was home at the delivery time; i asked who had signed for them..... they said it was initialed R.C.B.???? none of my neighbours have those initials, so i reckon the delivery driver had them away :swear: anyway i had to print off a form to sign stating i hadn't received them, and post it off to germany???? (mytyres.co.uk )???? :confused: and then they rung me today to ask if i still wanted the tyres :scare:

Just a word of warning!

Chris, it's over near Slough, but give these guys a shout 01753 440 006.

They're pretty good and will be doing the tyre fitting hopefully next year. Don't forget to tell him it's for a Supra when you call up.

who is he?

How about you come over some time soon to get this adapter mate ;)

Im going to try and go out after work tomorrow and get some nice pictures of my car for the 2005 calendar ... I gotta be in it :woot:

Sorry I forgot to bring it to Bovingdon :thumbdown

Humphries Tyre & Exhaust Centre

01344 485851

Market St

Bracknell

RG12 1JG

Have always priced matched anything that Bracknell Tyre and Battery have quoted, Neil uses them, if I remember...I have only ever used them for my last MOT.

Both places have low/ground level ramps for anyone who has a lowered car :)

Oops, forgot to say Thanks for the replies!

I did a good bit of searching (inc the ones suggested) and no one can come close to Bracknell tyres for Goodyear F1's.

255/40/17 for £103 each inc VAT, fitted & balanced :)

I use the same size tyres and they are Michelin Pilot Sport Cup.

These are very good track tyres.

They cost me £80 each incl. vat. (supply only)