The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E-Manages on Ebay

JamesArup

Probably being really dumb here ... but what is the difference between these two E-Manage units? They are both from the same seller, but at hugely differing cost. One is the 'Ultimate' ... but does it really have that many useful features to justify the higher cost?: -

E-Manage 1

E-Manage 2

Currently running 550 injectors and SAFC2 to control them. But would an E-Manage be a worthy investment to cover everything? Pretty clueless with all this sort of thing, but it would be nice to have everything all set up properly with ignition timing control too.

Cheers, J :thumbs:

Oooooh ... Cheers peeps. Looks like I can go and bother everyone on that thread.

£400 isn't bad though considering the one on Ebay is £460 with the VAT added on. AND you don't get the harness etc.

I'm just thinking what I would need to 'Single-Proof' my car having read Clarkey_Sparkey's thread. Plus, I guess I wouldn't need my SAFC 2 (Funky limited D1 Edition) anymore, so I could always sell that to fund an E-manage (although my Bro will probably have it for his Skyline :swear: )

Cheers, J

James to answer your first question, the E-Manage Ultimate has only recently been launched, it offers more tuning control, with a lot of extra features compares to the original blue e-manage.

I sourced an EMU for tdaxgav, which he has fitted and is currently getting mapped I believe, Gav and Ian are probably the best people to speak to about the e-manage.

PM me if you want one getting, my supplier should hopefully have more stock now.