The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz SUS - any improvement?

Bob

The previous owner of my Jspec TT installed a Blitz SUS on there. Does anyone know if this makes any performance difference over the stock airbox?

Only I'm thinking of getting rid, as the sucking sound it makes gets a bit annoying after a while. On my Celica I had an AEM cold air intake which sounded very nice indeed, deep and throaty; the Blitz just seems to make a loud sucking sound and thats about it :(

hi Bob, theres a lot posted already on this issue (I had similar query).... if it helps, I was convinced by the Guru type guys here to dump my Blitz Sonic and go back to stock...have a search an make your own mind up, but heres a choice....either go back to stock or buy a nice shiny Sonic from me !

hmmmm?

i had the sus...put back the stock box then back to the sus...

got my best 1/4 time with the sus.....?????

however some may say on here its down to atmospheric conditions!!!....

TBH it was a similar day for both my ever best ever times...i am keeping the sus - i love the sucking sound!!! :tongue: :clap:

not to mention the best 1/4 mile time :respekt:

edited to mention the stock box had an apexi filter....am sure that will make a huge difference!!! :looney: