The mkiv Supra Owners Club

glass headlight lenses only ??????

neilg

Hi everyone,

Can you buy the glass headlight lenses seperatly? im sure i read somewhere before that you can.

Like a fool i got some new headlamps but from the us, been dumb i forgot they dont drive on the same side as us :clap: therefore i failed the mot.

so can i get lenses instead of buying a full pair of new headlights :thumbs: and if so does anyone have the part numbers?

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Can you buy the glass headlight lenses seperatly? im sure i read somewhere before that you can.

Like a fool i got some new headlamps but from the us, been dumb i forgot they dont drive on the same side as us :clap: therefore i failed the mot.

so can i get lenses instead of buying a full pair of new headlights :thumbs: and if so does anyone have the part numbers?

Cheers

What's the difference between the U.S. and U.K. headlights? What will you do with the U.S. ones it you buy new UK lights Neil?

Hi everyone,

Cheers

When my new ones come from the group buy, I will have a set of old ones. The drivers side has failed and I've taken it apart and tried to fix it, though if you only want the glass then you're going to have to take them apart again anyway so you'll be able to have a go at making a better seal yourself!

What's the difference between the U.S. and U.K. headlights? What will you do with the U.S. ones it you buy new UK lights Neil?

Dont laugh at me too much now :swear:

It seems they dont drive on the same side of the road as us so the lighs point right instead of left :clap: God im dumb sometimes :help:

mcanny what exactly do the shells consist of?

so thats the full uk headlight? glass front plus back? I thought they cost more than £120 each? even the groupbuy that nic did they cost more than that? Am i missing something mate?

That's glass and back, the only thing I had to add to mine was bulbs, if you order with these it's £175 plus VAT (prices may have gone up since I got mine but I doubt they will haved changed much).

Hoping to be at the show tomorrow but my car is still in the bodyshop and I feel like crap, both me and my good lady seem to have a cold of some description so I might just stay in bed :(

I have everything there, i have all the bulbs, the problem is there left hand drive lenses, i just want to get it sorted as cheep as possible, i failed MOT last week on them and i want my car back :blahblah:

Im going to go down for a bit tomorrow and see whats going on (not in my car though)

Ill order these then on monday?

LH - 81170-1B210

RH - 81130-1B210

Cheers mate