The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tDR

With Boostlogic box, 3800 stall TC, 850cc injectors an an emanage, Racelogic traction control an 1.5bar boost. All I can say is FCUK ME THAT THING IS SERIOUSLY FAST!!!! I'm talking 140+ terminals fast :respekt: Definitely one to watch on the strip an I know the owner will do the business behind the wheel!

One beast of a car, big thanks to my m8 for letting me drive it!

:notworthy

With Boostlogic box, 3800 stall TC, 850cc injectors an an emanage, Racelogic traction control an 1.5bar boost. All I can say is FCUK ME THAT THING IS SERIOUSLY FAST!!!! I'm talking 140+ terminals fast Definitely one to watch on the strip an I know the owner will do the business behind the wheel!

Anyone we know?

With Boostlogic box, 3800 stall TC, 850cc injectors an an emanage, Racelogic traction control an 1.5bar boost. All I can say is FCUK ME THAT THING IS SERIOUSLY FAST!!!! I'm talking 140+ terminals fast :respekt: Definitely one to watch on the strip an I know the owner will do the business behind the wheel!

:notworthy

is it a black uk supra?

is the owner called darren?

has he just run a 11.2@138mph first time out on single set up?

am i wrong?

are you impressed?

if it is him thats impressive for first time dragging a single turbo