The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sparco Fire Extinguisher and Harness Bar Mount

Sharpie

Nic, they are only 3 months old :)

Someone did ask me the other day if the kids would bang their head on the bar when braking hard....I told them that they have a 3 point Sabelt harness as standard in their current car seat :eek: not that this car seat fits in the soop :thumbs: - sick on Alcantara :complain:

I'm looking for an extra car for the kids so, the Soop can be "off the road" for any duration soon....projects etc...:D

• 5 months later...

Just for info:

To fill the 2lb bottle with ABC powder from :

Lifeline Fire & Safety Systems

Burnsall Road,

Coventry

CV5 6BU

United Kingdom

Tel : +44 (0)24 7671 2999

Fax : +44 (0)24 7671 2998

[email protected]

http://www.lifeline-fire.co.uk/

Cost me £19.50 and they shipped it back the same day they received it :clap:

Note: There were many companies who would not touch it but, I have a sneaky feeling that the extinguisher is made by lifeline ;) (small logo in the pressure gauge)

• 2 years later...

I know this is dragging up an old thread - sorry - but had to ask a few q's...

I have the same harness bar, and have some Recaro speed seats on order. I also have a similar fire extinguisher.

I'd like some harness straps for the car, but I'll be retaining the normal seatbelt, as harnesses will be rarely used for spirited driving on tracks or something in the future.

1) Which harnesses should I get - 3 or 4 point? Any brand recommendations?

2) How do the harnesses fit to the bar - just wrap around the bar and onto themselves?

3) Where can I get a decent fire extinguisher mount like this one or similar - mine rattles like hell :(

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply buddy! Great link!

I see the harnesses just wrap around, and 4 point seems to be the one to go for then. Luke seem to be a good brand to go for.

However, looks like I'll need some eye bolts to attach them.

Note to self - when I remove my current seats I must remember to remove the seat belt clips!