The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my Supra !

Whitelightning

Oh yes, over my dead body !

I would rather sell my grandma (or your grandma).

So all you people who are selling your lurvers (Supras) listen in.

1. Put the car into storage and stop paying the bills.

2. Get a small car and do the pretend driving thing for as long as you like.

3. When you eventually decide you have enough money again, open the storage and carry on where you left off.

Trust me - I DIDNT do this before and I regretted it. Sure you MAY find another nice Supra but don't count on it in 2 year or 3 years time.

As a hobby you can take it off the road and mod it without the fear of needing it to run the next day aswell :)

Right, rant over . . . carry on about your business ! :clap:

true true.

I've just got a Renault 5, and now am not as concerned about keeping the Supe running or having to buy all this stuff for it!

I'm still gonna get my clutch done and may still have to sell but that's because I'm stupid and am in lots of debt!! Otherwise there'd be no chance! I'd rather thave the supe than a nice house!!

I am using my missus BMW 325 to comute to work at the moment. I can get 380 miles to 45 quids worth of petrol, as opposed to 320miles for 55 quid on the supra... but its just not as much fun smoking the morning commuters, however with the roof down, its nice and relaxing and strees free....