The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good Times - Always

Tom S

This is post number 666 from darkrider666

So I had to start a supra related thread.

I have met some fantastic people since I

a) joined this forum

&

b) started attending the meets.

The names and faces will always be there and I am adding more and more as I go, I would like to get to know you all and will do in time.

Until then to all my friends out there in Supra world, whether you drive a NA, a TT or a Single One, thanks for everything and here's to the next 666 posts.

cheers

Tom :flame:

Ps the toast is Good Times - Always (with which you must neck all of what ever your drinking - hope its alcoholic)

Couldn't agree more! Great site, great cars, great people, good all round community with a load o good mates with the same passion and interest in the same thing! THE MAGNIFICENT SUPRA!

I second all that have preceeded! :respekt:

BTW, at work, but will be sure to go home, down a large JD, and say HERE HERE!! :p

well done on the 666th.........I would have a drink, but last time I snaffled Tanglefoot sat at the keyboard I posted some naff opinionated stuff in FAQ and got my Mks well mixed up...anyway heres to another 666, and I too feel a warm and moist member...oh, I seem to have had some Tanglefoot afterall.........

well done on the 666th.........I would have a drink, but last time I snaffled Tanglefoot sat at the keyboard I posted some naff opinionated stuff in FAQ and got my Mks well mixed up...anyway heres to another 666, and I too feel a warm and moist member...oh, I seem to have had some Tanglefoot afterall.........

Ewan et all so far

Here's to another 1, I'm on the Staropramen* tonight!! :respekt:

This is post number 666 from darkrider666

So I had to start a supra related thread.

I have met some fantastic people since I

a) joined this forum

&

b) started attending the meets.

The names and faces will always be there and I am adding more and more as I go, I would like to get to know you all and will do in time.

Until then to all my friends out there in Supra world, whether you drive a NA, a TT or a Single One, thanks for everything and here's to the next 666 posts.

cheers

Tom :flame:

Ps the toast is Good Times - Always (with which you must neck all of what ever your drinking - hope its alcoholic)

So who is the babe in your avatar? :thumbs: