The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice to meet you, Eyefi

RedM

However brief it was.

Car was looking mean and sounding meaner. I was very impressed. I have now decided to get a better paid job so I can afford the inevitable BPU mods and a single turbo.

That guy in the Celica was a nutter. When he cut in front of you near the lights:thumbdown I really thought he would hit you or that van. As it was I had to keep backing off especially as he couldn't decide which lane to use. He was actually heading on a different route before the DCW. I think he saw me and swerved onto the road I was heading on to and he sat waiting at about 40. Wasn't going to give him the pleasure but when you came barrelling past (btw, what makes that kind of fluttering noise on your car. Sounded great) I though I'd try to catch up at the lights and say hello.

Anyways, nice to meet you.

eyup fella, i think he thought i was racing him at 3000rpm :) he did win in the end though :)

i had just been up the other way and seen there was no cameras parked at the side so thought i'd have a ride back down again. i'm like a kid with a new toy at the moment.

i think it was the wastegate just begining to pulse open at that time. i was going to do a fully open wastegate past you but consideration for other road users prevented.

your car looked sweet, really tidy and quiet :) maybe we should have a cup of tea or beer sometime. there's quite a few of us now, knocking around wakey we could have a wakey cruise :)

later,

nigel.

i think it was the wastegate just begining to pulse open at that time. i was going to do a fully open wastegate past you but consideration for other road users prevented.
Oh man, if you ever see me around again, please, PLEASE give it the full monty past me. I'll be smiling for weeks.

your car looked sweet, really tidy and quiet :)
Grrrr, I'm starting to get a complex about how quiet it is. :cry:It's all people say! It sounds loud inside the car but outside, well, an ant farting is louder. Time for a proper exhaust methinks.

maybe we should have a cup of tea or beer sometime. there's quite a few of us now, knocking around wakey we could have a wakey cruise :)
A Wakey cruise. Count me in. I'd be well up for that. Love beer and tea too, just not at the same time.:rolleyes: Careful though, I'll be trying to blag a ride in your car:thumbs:

A Wakey cruise. Count me in. I'd be well up for that. Love beer and tea too, just not at the same time.:rolleyes: Careful though, I'll be trying to blag a ride in your car:thumbs:

Good idea that - never seem to take mine out much these days - I saw a red L reg in Argos car park on Sunday though, don't know who that was ?

You have a red Supra? I thought I was going to be uniques among all the silvers and blacks around here!

Where in Wakey are you? Is it your daily driver? Must keep a look out for you.

No, mine isn't red, it's black - I just thought it was unusual to see a dark red one - I'm in Ossett, but I only use the supra now and then as thw missus doesn't like it...

No, mine isn't red, it's black - I just thought it was unusual to see a dark red one - I'm in Ossett, but I only use the supra now and then as thw missus doesn't like it...

did i see you at the shell garage on sun?

i also saw a black one at the bodyshop on flushdyke.

Hi guys, count me in if you meet up in Wakey

Eyefi, would love to see the single setup, might even convince me to keep the Supra!

Cheers

Martyn

are you getting bored of the sup already? i've still got a bit of sorting before i give rides, possibly sometime next week. you can have a look at anytime though, just email me.

are you getting bored of the sup already? i've still got a bit of sorting before i give rides, possibly sometime next week. you can have a look at anytime though, just email me.

Thanks mate will take you up on that. Going single would surely make me keep the Supra!!!!!

Could take it off the road over winter and mess about with it.

Will email you mate.

Martyn