The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one else go to ultramat street car was there run a 13.5 1st time out there lol ss

warmup.me.uk

Any one see me at ultimate street car i tride looking for all you guys but one found one how very kindly got me a tent pitch near the front of the track thanks loads for that. :clap: I see the white one go very bad was sitting in front of her was not good fault very bad for the guy as that was a quick car shame.

I was kaking myself 1st time round lol

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/me-caking-it-at-the-start.jpg

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/beat-him-lol.jpg

My friends taking a video on there cam lol this is funny and it was the 13.5 run

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/my%20friends%20taking%20a%20movie%20lol.MOV

This car dose need grip listen to the boost coming in this was a 13.7 could have been a lot better but liked to spin instead lol

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/we%20need%20grip.MOV www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/we%20need%20grip.MOV[/url]

Times sound spot on - im on 13.5 with full decat, 1 bar boost, panel filter, grounding kit and my old hks dragger

Now hoping to get low 13s with a new tanabe zorst, removing the back seats and actually launching it properly with the auto :)

What terminals were you getting?

Times sound spot on - im on 13.5 with full decat, 1 bar boost, panel filter, grounding kit and my old hks dragger

Now hoping to get low 13s with a new tanabe zorst, removing the back seats and actually launching it properly with the auto :)

What terminals were you getting?

was 107 mph

Interesting stuff, your car and my car are peforming pretty much identically on the 1/4 mile. Are joint terminals of 108ish mph suggest our cars are capable of low 13s too :)

I too have big wide wheels on the rear (11" wide)

Nice to know i have a good car then i want to put a big inter cooler on and sort out the induction what are you doing to yours

You might want to post up your best time on here mate:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29073

In terms of what i want to do to mine, im just going to keep it running as it is now tidying up bits that need replacing when they do such as the stock intercooler etc.

Theres plenty of debate on here if FMICs are actually of any benefit to our cars as they block the flow of air to the rad etc

As for induction, just get a good panel filter (HKS/TRD etc) and drop that in the stock airbox. The stock airbox is that well designed to shield heat, fitting an induction kit will lose you power!

You might want to post up your best time on here mate:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29073

In terms of what i want to do to mine, im just going to keep it running as it is now tidying up bits that need replacing when they do such as the stock intercooler etc.

Theres plenty of debate on here if FMICs are actually of any benefit to our cars as they block the flow of air to the rad etc

As for induction, just get a good panel filter (HKS/TRD etc) and drop that in the stock airbox. The stock airbox is that well designed to shield heat, fitting an induction kit will lose you power!

mine dose not have an air box just a HKS on it that is why i want to sort it out

buy a second hand stock air box :) the HKS induction kit is losing you power mate.

I thought as much i never did like those induction kits as they just have no new air being put on only hot air from the engine bay. I was going to get a viper ram air kit on or any other good ones you know off

Fook this... i got a 14.2 :( well upset lol ... gona go back though, i know i can get something in the 13's! The run where i got the 14.2 i had a reaction speed of 0.9 secs! lol other 2 runs i got a reaction of 0.4 so logically i can get a 13.8. Oh and i know i shouldnt come up with excuses but i kept hitting fuel cut on the journey down there so i wasnt takeing the revs past 6!

SUCH GOOD FUN THOUGH..... LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want to meet up at santa pod sometime????

Fook this... i got a 14.2 :( well upset lol ... gona go back though, i know i can get something in the 13's! The run where i got the 14.2 i had a reaction speed of 0.9 secs! lol other 2 runs i got a reaction of 0.4 so logically i can get a 13.8. Oh and i know i shouldnt come up with excuses but i keeped hitting fuel cut on the journey down there so i wasnt takeing the revs past 6!

SUCH GOOD FUN THOUGH..... LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want to meet up at santa pod sometime????

time dose not inc reaction i asked it just from when you start I tried that one as my reaction time is .8 lol i was in a dream lol

I also got very similar times as you both.

When i was running 1 bar with the first cat by the engine still in, a crappy restricting exhaust and standard 17" alloys with Eagle F1s, i got 13.4 @ 106 mph 2.22 0-60ft. (in April, the weather was warm but not hot)

I'm now BPU with Blitz exhaust, stage 1 clutch, running 1.2 bar and itching to get down to the strip. The car feels soooo much more powerful and i really do feel i could get into the 12s with this new set up. we'll wait and see hey.

Do you know of any 1/4 mile times with BPU manual Jap spec set up ?