The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thats the Supra sold.....

MichaelG

Well after a week of waiting for the guy to come get it......my Soop is finally gone.......absolutely superb car while i had it, and was a bit gutted when the guy came up alongside me on the motorway and gunned it past me and off into the distance lol :violin:

Its away to Northern Ireland, and he assures me he will look after it......i certainly hope so. So i am no longer a Soop owner. :cry: bit gutted lol. But i now have the funds to sit back for a while and mull over what i want next......or rather..............what the girlfriend wants :looney:

I know one thing for sure, and thats that i will be relaxing with a LOT of beer tokens in Cyprus next month lol ! :clap: :thumbs:

No ideas yet, although i am tempted to go back to an Evo 6. I miss the absolute lag-free blistering speed of them. Or a big power R32 GTR / Supra that i could source through a friend who imports.

I have had a TT Supra before i was a member on here, but if it was another Soop it would have to be direct from Japan and big single. ;)

That sure was a lovely looking Supra you had, but you have to move on at some point.... :)

Have you ever driven a TT Supra or a BPU one? If not you really should have a ride in a BPU car before you make a commitment to another model car ;)

EDIT: Never mind, just spotted your last post!

Glad and sorry for you mate ...... my slk is off tomorrow, I'll miss it loads, been a great car for 5 years now.

You got any ideas what's next yet ????????

Can we tempt you ............

No - he wants a fast car :p ;)

(jk my mate has one - runs 350zuk.com!)

Yep, i'll second the shite Subaru paint!!! and the tin foil doors that seem to get pin dents even by birds shitting on them! :)

LOL

One thing i have NEVER wanted is a Subaru. Common as cats muck. All sound the same, look pants, and have the residual value of a share in Rover. :looney:

sorry to see that car go mate.

fantastic looking beast.

Did you mention this club to the new owner - its a good way of keeping up to date with your cars antics over in Ireland

Get another soop. You KNOW it make sense!

Hope you stick around the forum anyway ;)

I did indeed mention the forum mate, and he is keping me updated on the car ;)

I will still be hanging around on the forum, as i have a lot of good friends and customers on here now. :thumbs:

Typical..............the suns out this weekend as well :innocent: :tongue: