The mkiv Supra Owners Club

accident repair shop recommendations

stevie_b

Damn. :cry: I had a prang in the supra last night. 2 other cars also involved. No serious injuries though, thank goodness.

Anyway, there's a bit of damage front and rear to the supra. Does anyone know of a good bodyshop in the Basingstoke area that can do this sort of work? I don't mind travelling a distance to a good bodyshop.

Colin at Sapphire repaired my Scooby and I would recommend him to anyone. You're welcome to have a look at my car if you want to see the quality of his work, I'm very happy with it. It looked great until some idiot in a yellow Supra decided to show me he could leave me standing and showered me with gravel on Saturday :D

Chantelle

Colin at Sapphire repaired my Scooby and I would recommend him to anyone. You're welcome to have a look at my car if you want to see the quality of his work, I'm very happy with it. It looked great until some idiot in a yellow Supra decided to show me he could leave me standing and showered me with gravel on Saturday :D

Chantelle

Mmm, Sapphire sounds good.

Those crazy young-uns in their supras. Tsk!

wadmans in sussex bit far i know but superb ask lovatt about how nice a job he did of my bumper

he has top end cars in there all the time he did 2 supes last week icluding mine has a rx7 on a full re spray and had a 360 in there last week too also there was a enzo ther few months back:eek:

pm if intrested and i will put u on to him