The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do you buy your coolant?

Elliot

Not sure if this should be in this section or what, but basicly where do you guys 'n' girls buy your coolant?

I'm after the pre-mixed red Toyota long life coolant.

I've seen it on Fensport website for £13 + vat + delivery, but is there anywhere else I can pick some up local, or cheaper from the net?

I phoned Mr T in Southampton, but can't make it over there for a while (plus they're more expensive as well!)

Not a great deal more expensive, but like I said - I can't get over Southampton for a few days & they only deliver to businessess. (The sap on the phone tried making out like I was trying to order something exclusive/expensive from a company that was to good to deal with private sales)

That's why I wondered where everyone else bought theirs.

29 views and not one suggestion! Guess there's a lot of rank collant out there!

Mine drinks the stuff!

You can order it from us (The OEM Cool Red stuff) but the delivery charge makes it expensive. If you order lots of service bits at the same time it works out cost effective though :)

Regards,

Gaz.

I'm going shopping then! :)

Is it listed on the website? I've had a look under 'service items' and 'cooling' but can't see it