The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got beat by a 350bhb cosie what :banghead:

warmup.me.uk

Just brought my car 3 weeks ago it's a auto abflug car with lots of bits don't really know enough about to say. Had a race (the thing we don't do) :innocent: ahummmm!! on a A road standing start. I have this lovey thing in my glove box by the name of HKS with low high and manual i did it 1st at low was side by side all the way then he pulled away was under a bar of boost, then high got away in front till 100mph then behind lost ground not much at 1bar now i found when i do manual on full its 1.25 bar this is what i should have been on correct lol.

The car was with 3 big guys in and a full tank of fuel subs shopping in the back all the stuff and I'm racing a RIPPED out race spec ford RS Cosworth sapphire with just nothing in it all lightened I was very impressed on the second time but ARRRRRRRR after the 100mph mark when he started to pull away only a little but he did. I need to learn how to do this properly i so not to look like such a twat.

i think i need to loose all the friends in the car and the £65 worth of fuel next time.

will be seeing at ultimate street car how she dose then we will see how quick she is.

you tell me what you think

what should i do i will post some pics of the car below she is pretty

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/frontend.jpg

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/backtop.jpg

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/backlow.jpg

http://www.warmup.me.uk/assets/images/supra/backend.jpg

you just dont know what he's done to that mate. And from what your saying you must have had 400 kg or more up on him, you can be safe in the fact that yours would have been still going at 175 and his would be on fire!!!!!. :D

by the way lovly looking car mate.

TT steve.

Welcome :)

I'm not surprised you were beat, the cossie will be much lighter! Has your car had any engine mods done? (Air filter, BOV and cat-back exhuast don't count ;) :D )

Nice looking car too, not seen one with those overfenders and combination of kits before :thumbs: The skirts are OEM and the rear bumper looks like a modded stock one. Which part of it is ab-flug, is it the front bumper or the fenders too?

Canards are not legal.. really but who's looking.. you would fail an SVA or an ESVA.. But pass an MOT as it does not have anything about sharp edges...

Anyway nice car, I think I know your spec pretty well, Car was on e-bay about a month back.. You have removed some stickers right ?

Welcome :music:

my mate is a cossie nut. he tried a scoobie sti p reg and did not like so he did a swop for an e reg cossie with small single turbo. looks very clean car for an e reg. his car is running on green injectors about 330bhp

you should try racing him with no passengers as extra weight will kill performance.

cossies seem to suffer getting power down worse than supras

Cossie 001.JPG

Cossie 002.JPG

Yes the car was on eBay i will get some pic's of the engine next time ill have a quoter of a tank and no people also take the sub out lol weights a tone on it own sound good though lol.

she is a different one and is all Ab-Flug i toke all the stickers of not one for stickers. The Canards came on her and i have not taken them off as yet still deciding. i have tripped over them a few times there not sharp and have done me no damage. they were on when i got it what do you guys think? I do know it has a mines ECU and loads of HKS stuff on her.

My best m8 works for Toyota so i just got some glass front lights for her now. looks much better as new heehehe.

I will be at ultimate street car so will give her a go down the strip see how she dose will any of you people be there?

This is my 1st post on your site so HI all im peter just like to introduce my self if you are going down to the pod im staying all the weekend just been down to tesco and brought a tent so cheep lol and all the gear inc a fridge for the beers so if you see me your more than welcome to have a beer.

Well bugger me, that :stickpoke and the card actully got you to sign up :woot:

As Chris says. Stripped out cossie v heavy kitted supe, the cossie is gonna win everytime

Btw how much did you get your lights for in the end?

I paid for Toyota lights £385 and they are being put on now they will look the T*Ts lol

Were are all you people going to be at the pod as i want to join your group up there as i got loads of beers lol