The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body Mods required for Do-Luck Wheels?

AntD

I'm planning on getting a set of double sixes at some point in the future and have been doing a couple of searches on these wheels.I've read a few old posts recently that state the Do-Lucks won't fit properly without the Do-luck "overfenders" or something.MVP Motorsport state on their onlipe shop's site however,that the double sixes are a straight fit.Could someone please shed some light on this especially guys who have fitted these wheels already?

Thanx

Ant :)

Hi Ant,

We specify these wheels to work with a stock-bodied car, and have sold a few sets to guys on here now.

I know the US guys have different opinions on sizes and offsets but we make 9" front and 10.5" rear fit over the UK brakes on stock arches which is what everyone seems to want :)

Regards,

Gaz.

Thanx a lot!I'm undecided between the chrome and hyperblack ones.I don't want my car to look too blinging as I'll be using it as a daily driver to work for some time.On the other hand I don't want to spend a load of dosh on the wheels only to feel that they look dull.Best thing really is to see them in the flesh.I've seen the champagne ones and although they seemed really nice it wasn't really what I would want for my black supe.Well I've got some time while I'm saving up.Will PM you when I'm ready to buy Gaz :)

Ive just ordered a set of Do Luck Double Six's in chrome so Ill let you know when they come through. Im told the lead time is a good 6 weeks at least, maybe more - up to 12 lol, but I dont care :D

I didnt see where you were from though either lol, could probably meet you to see them in the flesh as Im only at the end of the M57!

Sounds cool mate,lucky bugger :tongue: !M57 is practically on my doorstep.I live just off the big roundabout at junction 2 as you go to Knowsley Safaripark.Its the new estate on the left of the traffic lights as you go towards Liverpool .That means I'll be able to meet up with you yes :thumbs:

Sounds cool mate,lucky bugger :tongue: !M57 is practically on my doorstep.I live just off the big roundabout at junction 2 as you go to Knowsley Safaripark.Its the new estate on the left of the traffic lights as you go towards Liverpool .That means I'll be able to meet up with you yes :thumbs:

that just near Huyton Lane mate? I think that's what it's called anyway, we used to have footy trainin around there a few years ago. That's not to far away from where i lived in Prescot :D

i was lookin at gettin some chrome double 6's too, not sure now because all you lot are after them too :twak: :p :D on a black car, i think hyperblacks will be the best choice. maybe as Trig or Shovels if they can photoshop the chrome and hyperblack ones on to your car?

Yes Ro,its near Huyton Lane.I think you probably did your footy training on King George V playing field.My estate has been built on part of the park ,but you can only enter it from Liverpool road just off J2 off the M57.I'll get some good pics of my car and will get someone to photoshop them on yes.Oh and re the double 6'es...go on son you now you want them :tongue: :D :ecstatic: