The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My frustration

ManwithSupra

I dont know if you guys know but now 4 weeks back i had a smallish accident which is costing me a new passanger wing new rear wheel and some damage repair to the left passenger rear arch...

They say it never rains it pours......

I decided to get the car reapired out of my own pocket as i dont want to loose my NCB on my inusrance... all fine and good, the new wing is on and its all hunky dory.... now the problems start,

I need the front bumper wing and rear qtr sprayed and repaired, and before i can do this i need to get the car to the bodyshop, before i can do that i need to get another rear wheel, so after sourcing the wheel from the States it fianly arrives 3 weeks later :thumbdown and what do i find..... its the wrong one :complain: then at work i get made redunadant and i have been there less than 2 years which is a problem, now i have to get another wheel wait 3 weeks again probably and then get it all fixed up ready to go lol, so in about 4 weeks time (2 months after the accident) i will finaly be able to drive my car :p

I tell you what... i miss driving her..... the first car i have actualy missed driving...lets hope i get another job soon otherwise she will have to go and that will be the worst thing of all.

Oh well...