The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no heater controls

ROCKETMAN

Recently removed/installed new head unit. The heating controls do not illuminate or function now. My old head unit was a Double-din Kenwood which I sold to Todd. On top of the unit was a white plastic box with three plugs attached.

Should I have re-attached this box? Are there any common causes for this or do I just remove the dash and re-check all connections?

The heater controls were okay prior to dash removal.

Cheers!! :cry:

Okay mate, thanks for ulra quick reply!! ;)

Best I try and get a hold of Todd and see if he has kept the white box-was in a hurry to get it to him so I sent the lot. :shrug:

At least the new install is superb, hope there is room to fit the heater control back in.

Sent you an email wi details Todd. Did I send you the wee brown box too? Not sure what I have done here when I posted this thread as it has gone on twice. Me and technical know how. :thumbdown

Cheers Todd. Might have to order up some of those blue dash lights if i am removing the dash again!! :cool: