The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had my supe on the rollers this morning

DamanC

Right, time for an ASW post (ASW - Attention seeking whore) was @ T & M in colchester. i was one of the last runners and we had a few cars to benchmark @ the start so i knew it would be faily accurate.

Was hit and miss to start with as "compuer said noooo" aka something to do with the abs apparently :shrug: why i dont know maybe someone could enlighten me? :)

but he had to "dissable slip control, turn off overdrive, put it in gear then hit the manu button" in oder to hold it in gear or something, again im confuzzled but he said it worked :shrug:

Anyways she came out @ 380BHP @ the fly and 300BHP @ the wheels :woot: not bad considering its just a cat back exhaust. well chuffed, time to bring on some mods :)

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4967/imgp0498size5cw.th.jpg

Yeah, thought as much, wasnt there another guy who went to this place who got totally ridiculous readings when he went with his VW Golf m8s.... sounds like you've just got a totally misleading dyno m8, there is no way you'll be putting out 380bhp with the cats still in if all you have is a cat back exhaust.

Look in the ECU - located in the passenger footwell. Any little box connected may be FCD.

The bleed-valve ... looks like this. As to exactly where it would be located. Am not sure, as I don't have one.

i'm ashamed to say i have one (only until i can afford an EBC).

You need to look between the rad and the engine on the left hand side (near the air filter) about half way down (near the alternator i think). They'll be 2 hoses pointing downwards, one of them will have the MBC in the middle of it.

Even still 380 bhp with both cats in ???

1.2 bar with both cats in..... i've been told thats bad...right ? :bang: