The mkiv Supra Owners Club

to all those at henrys table

SUPRALOOPY

nice to meet you all, and some of you nice to see you again :clap: colin the slow drive home did'nt happen and adam you do'nt know how close you came to having a half black car :Pling: will have to meet again soon and lets hope we all get acopy of the mag and the piccys... :respekt: to you all and hope to see you all again soon(much better without the liners) ;)

:thanks: and good night :yawn:

Guest Tonysmiff

Big thank you to Lee aka Burt for getting you guys down there for me :)

Was really good to see 9 Supras lined up on the motorway with me doing 45 mph and 2 Crazy Dutch Fcukers hanging out the windows lol

Have had a pre view of the pictures they have taken (they took 450-500 pictures) and they are very good!!!

Eugene is going to send me a cd with the edited photos on over when he gets home and will email me some tasters for you to get by on:)

They recon got enough good pictures for at least a 5 page thread in there magazine:)

Got some more good news for you guys but as Lee done me a huge favour will let him give you the good news (Lee you did get that text bout 2am this morning didnt you lol) :D

Cheers for all your help once again guys

Tony ;)

Was indeed a good eve/night enjoyed by all me thinks :clap: did make me laugh with the two blokes hanging out of the windows taking their snaps along the m20 :respekt: was also good how they arranged the soops in the car park to get the best shots :) ( but lets forget about the Tesco's man :blahblah: ) Dave - glad you didnt have a slow drive home :tongue: So whats the news then Burt :shrug:

Was indeed a good eve/night enjoyed by all me thinks :clap: did make me laugh with the two blokes hanging out of the windows taking their snaps along the m20 :respekt: was also good how they arranged the soops in the car park to get the best shots :) ( but lets forget about the Tesco's man :blahblah: ) Dave - glad you didnt have a slow drive home :tongue: So whats the news then Burt :shrug:

well thanks you peeps who showed up, you have all done me a turn, of wich i am happy to return, wait for it......... :thanks: : :ecstatic: well if you guys havent guessed it yet, the magazine have asked me to rally as many supes as possible, they are organizing a show (possibly the famous nurburg) they are looking for a wide variety of supes from std to nutts out tunning, all definate date's etc will follow, all you guys have to do is decide if you can spare a weekend away all expenses paid, so email me pics and spec of your car of wich i will forward on to the magazine, they will decide what supes they want for the show and contact me with all detaiols you guys need,

email me at, [email protected]

thanks again to all and mr klump for replying to the posts for me while my laptop had a virus. :ecstatic:

DITTO...nice to meet some new faces.....DAVE.....shame about the name....and some of the old ones....

Am keen to see some of the pics and to see the mag?

Hope to see you all again soon...

Dave :respekt:

PS..... was funny to hear the Photographers saying ..."his cameras better than mine" ..see, cars, cameras or whatever.....always someone with a better toy..... :cry:

Dave - glad you didnt have a slow drive home.. thanks colin 165 leptons past a very annoyed type r so had to slow up for him :shrug: :clap: i'll pass on the ring offer far to much happening with me to think about that although it would be cool to for free..hope whoever goes has a good time :respekt: see you all soon :thanks:

well you sure fella? was defo a good one, nice to meet you all that havent met already, don't know about you guys but got the impression that the photo guys like chicken!!!

I spoke to mag yesterday were going through the photo's and said that they are all the nutts and will have copies ready for us soon :) :)

well you sure fella? was defo a good one, nice to meet you all that havent met already, don't know about you guys but got the impression that the photo guys like chicken!!!

I spoke to mag yesterday were going through the photo's and said that they are all the nutts and will have copies ready for us soon :) :)

don't think they would want my car there anyway but i'll send pics and spec anyway :thanks:

Guest Tonysmiff

Took my Dutch mates to a photo shoot with Fuel records and some of there girlies on saturday and then onto TOTB! have seen some of the pics on there lap top and they are very good:)

They are going to be interested in having at least 10 supras for a event coming up soon but until we know what type it will be either static show and shine type or action round the track and up the strip depends on which cars they would want:)

Get your details over to lee and he can forward them on:)

tony

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tonysmiff

These are just the ones hes not using in the magazine so expect better ones in the mag!

My mate has told me hes got very very nice ones which hes going to use:)

Guest Tonysmiff

Im sure he said its out this month, hes over to cover the D1 final at silverstone in october i will get him to bring a few copys over:)

Best ask who would like a copy/how many i will have to get him to bring:)

maybe start a list on this thread ?