The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey there... Anybody that has a few free hours?

c0c4in3

Hello there,

I need somebody to help me out. I will fly to the UK and arrive Sunday August, 07 @ 08:20 pm (in the evening) in standsted Airport. I need somebody who picks me up on Monday August, 08 at a hotel near luton and drives with me a few hundred miles. Of course, I will pay for that. I can rent a car as well but, I really dont like mirrored driving as I am a German from Germany... I want to view 2 supras at different locations. And I would be really glad if somebody would drive with me... In exchange for that, I can offer you a pair of UK Spec headlights for cheap... Okay. If I take the first supra I view, I will drive then by myself... Okay guys/gals, just let me know...

Thanks, Oliver :thanku:

Where do you need to get to? I think a couple of hundred miles in a Supra plus the owners time would mean FREE lights?! ;) They're only £260 or so brand new!

Hehe... Okay, I will arrive in standsted as mentioned. Best would be, pickin me up there to luton. And day after from I need to get from Luton to:

Rickmansworth Road

Watford

Herts

WD18 7JB

hehe... No idea how far away is that... Oliver

Where's the 200 miles too........north or south of the country?

if you get the first supra are you saying you'll drive it home? so you may not need the return trip?

Thats right..... If I buy the first one, I will go home by myself. Okay, its from luton to ... mentioned before... herts?

Oliver

wow, that is cool... So I can go by bus or train... I know there was a lot of problems in the UK with terrorism attack... I really apologize for that. I am very sorry but, in germany u also have (a lot not everyone of them) moslem peoples that makes trouble all the time. so I feel with you the UK citizens. But I am not afraid at all. I have no other chance ;-)

Oliver

i may be able to help out on the monday down to Watford..........

............where's the second choice?

I dont know the city. Do you have a postcode of Watford? So I can tell you just how many miles that is away from there. I will get the address on saturday morning.

Oliver

Well i'm currently not working but could be by next monday. Its unlikely though and a drive around supra hunting, even if its not for me sounds appealing!

All i'd ask is that i'm covered for my petrol and get a test drive of the supra if poss (don't worry i do have alot of experience of them!)

I can't commit at this stage because of the work situation, but will know for sure by the middle of next week if thats ok for you.....

Well i'm currently not working but could be by next monday. Its unlikely though and a drive around supra hunting, even if its not for me sounds appealing!

All i'd ask is that i'm covered for my petrol and get a test drive of the supra if poss (don't worry i do have alot of experience of them!)

I can't commit at this stage because of the work situation, but will know for sure by the middle of next week if thats ok for you.....

Hey mate... I will cover your petrol, coffee and lunch for that day. Of course, you can test drive her... A second opinion is better than one ;-) For me, that will be more than okay. If it is okay for you, lets go supra hunting...

Oliver