The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hose Techniques Vaccum hose

psymon

Ok, anyone know who can supply this for me, other than Miami Gt. Ordered it on Monday and paied via PayPal, apparently My addy is not confirmed so they wouldn't send out the goods. Would have been nice to be contacted.

Anyways got a my money refunded back to paypal, so i will incur charges.

So who else supplys this kit, seen it in the states.

First and last time I go to Miami Gt, thought said service was poor in my own view, everyone is different.

Want some hoses, so where from guys.

Sorry bout this thread, been at work from 6 this morning and had to vent my frustration when i got in.. there calmed down now :cry: :cry:

Sorry you feel that way Simon - I did explain (very politely) that I can't accept unconfirmed paypal address orders for obvious reasons - although if you ordered through the site with CC then that would be fine

You will not incur charges

We have these in stock depending on the colour you require

Paul

Im calming down now, i got through the door, I have had a paypal account for 5 years now and already spent a good 500 quid on this site from Nic and Wayne. Just got my arse in my hand......

Besides I want aTrail rear bumper :ecstatic:

Just not a good start to bussiness

No worries mate - didn't know it was anyone off the board and have been ripped loads of times by peeps

Also the order didn't come through to me when the paypal was chosen as the form of payment (something my site admin looking into now)

Lets start again - place the order through the site and let me have CC and/or give me a bell later (got to eat now) and we'll arrange something - what colour you after BTW (fingers crossed!0

Cheers