The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just taken a deposit on my Supra......oh god.....

MichaelG

Well i had toyed with the idea for a good few weeks....hummed and hayed.....the girlfriend has been grilling my cahonies for wanting to sell it as she loves the Soop......but.....i took the plunge and advertised it on a couple of forums....

Got the usual timewasters.......and i put it on Ebay for a laugh to see what interest it would drum up. Told myself if it didnt meet its reserve i would just keep it as its 100% totally Mint and when i look at the pic below......i still think its one of the most fantastic looking cars i have owned. :thumbs:

It was on ebay for not even 48 hours......8 people watching, and today i have agreed a price to end the auction early......and have now received a £500 deposit from the buyer which has been transferred to me already.....done and dusted.....and the guy hasnt even seen the car !! :eek:

He is coming over for it next weekend once i get the private plate taken off etc......and then my Supra will just be a pile of money on the floor in my house lol. :innocent:

God everytime i look at the photo, i ask myself why i am selling. I bought the car about 10 months or so ago, as i couldnt get my girlfriend added to the Motor Trade Policy as they wouldnt insure her to drive a turbocharged car until she had been on for a year......thats now passed and she is on the Traders Policy for any car :eek: lol

But in the time i have had the car, she loves it more than i do i think! And i have done a lot to it.....tinted the windows, Full Tein NR Suspension put on, tyres, exhaust, MP3 HeadUnit, Clear Front Indicators, Gold Badges, etc etc.....it even sailed its MOT last month with no probs.

Its been a SUPERB BRILLIANT car, and handles and drives better than most of my other cars, but i jst cant decide what i want and theres no point me having the car sat here doing very little.

I think i may just sit on the money for a while, and see what shouts at me.....an Evo Makinen is tempting me after i sold my Evo 6, i just miss the blistering quickness of them. I have been previously offered a T51 equipped Supra which was built by Garage Border.......19" Rays Wheels, Carbon Bonnet etc etc, and i think that started the "get it sold" ball rolling.

Either way, if the deal completes on Monday / Tuesday, i just know i am gonna be gutted when i see the car being driven off by someone else lol, but thats nothing compared to the pain i will feel when the other half batters me right after! :help: :rolleyes: :read:

Cheers guys, i know i am going to miss it like crazy, but i just feel its time to sell.

Theres nothing smoothed into the rear, its probably just that the stuff i use to clean it gives it such a deep gloss that you see the contours of the panels more.

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY need to stop looking at the picture lol.......

PS.....The wheels are 19" Kahn RSC-2's

That is a fantastic looking Supra, I know how you must feel selling it....... but just get a TT and once your behind the wheel you will not regret selling the NA one bit :D

Stu,

less of the NA bashing now !!

Michael,

sorry to see such a fine example leaving the area, good luck with what ever you get !! :respekt:

• 1 month later...