The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby Supra

penguin

im sorry but that car does look good, you can see alot of time and effort has been taken to do it. The rear works well together and on the whole the car has an aggresive look.

Maybe not a car for everyday use, but as a show car id be impressed

Agreed, a lot of effort has gone into it none the less

Guest Sakura

Absolutely hideous. They should be forced to remove all references to "Supra" just in case some fool thinks there is a connection. :angry:

Major identity crisis, street racer/lowrider/baby Supra? The guy's obviously spent some serious time and money on it but not my cup of tea. The airbrush work isn't great either. Guess it'd go down well at a show though.

It's only some lights

That's what I was thinking - what's 'Supra' about it? It has Supra rear lights and...? Nothing else is vaguely Supra-esque except the rear wing and that's not even from a Supra.

Lot of effort yes, but why go down the 'it looks like a little Supra' route?

I honestly don't understand why people perform these sorts of mods. Don't get me wrong, I understand the desire for "something different", but why not start with a fast/impressive car? Why start with something mediocre and then spend a small fortune on it, when it will never be as good as if you spent that money on a better base?

As some have already said, I can appreciate the time and effort spent on it, but I can't help but think "what's the point?"