The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look .... 4 turbos!!!

nismo_lp

The sight i see every day at work, me and my colleagues cars in the car park.... well i think they look pretty good together!!! Funny how the Supe doesnt look at all dated compared to the porsche huh!

He said hed let me bring the Porsche on the 14th ... tempted!!!!!!

picture210.jpg

Normal Porsche I aggree but if you ever have the chance to get a ride in GT3 you would say otherwise. Straight line speed between BPU Supra and GT3 could be the same but braking and cornering is on another level in the porsche.

the GT3 is an absoloutely awesome car but its so twitchy. i did a track day at castle combe last year, there were 2 GT3's there and in a straight line they would leave me for dead but under braking and through the corners i was loads faster than them. the drivers were complaining about losing the back end all day!

in the hands of someone who really knew what they were doing im sure it would be a different story...

Really depends on the driver. If you have someone who knows their porsche it will whip the supra everywhere. They arent easy to drive on the limit because of the engine in the back but if you know how you can push it they are really fast. 7:42 on the Nordschleife says all I think.

Hi Nismo-LP

This picture looks awefully familiar, it's on my way back from work, they look even better in the flesh!

Both sweet cars and wouldn't say no to either.

I must admit I've always been a big fan of the 911 Turbos and GTs.

To be fair the prosche does destroy the supe on the straights and bends ... 3.6 bi-turbo with all-wheel drive (420bhp, 0-60 in about 4.2) but ive driven it a couple of times and i really dont like the Tiptronic gears, would have to have a manual! Is an amazeing car though! Just car believe that its £100'000 looks dont out date the supe at all!

After recently going isngle, I would take the supra, there is nothing more satisfying than destroying the other super cars. they think Toyota in the first instane but when you leave them standing, they think SUPRA

Yesterday some porsche driver was devastated when i left him standing, he was tailgating behind me on the m1 at about 80mph flashing his lights for me to move over. I floored it and in secs I was doing 140mph and he disappeared in my rear view mirror

When i finally let him go pass, the look on his face was priceless - THATS SATISFACTION. We would all like a £200,000 super car but for what I spent, my supra destroys most.

LONG LIVE THE SUPRA!

After recently going isngle, I would take the supra, there is nothing more satisfying than destroying the other super cars. they think Toyota in the first instane but when you leave them standing, they think SUPRA

Yesterday some porsche driver was devastated when i left him standing, he was tailgating behind me on the m1 at about 80mph flashing his lights for me to move over. I floored it and in secs I was doing 140mph and he disappeared in my rear view mirror

When i finally let him go pass, the look on his face was priceless - THATS SATISFACTION. We would all like a £200,000 super car but for what I spent, my supra destroys most.

LONG LIVE THE SUPRA!

I cant wait to get the 112mph limiter off! lol

Guest Suprafly

Mind you, to drive through town and you have a porsche either in front or behind the supe does get more attention, wouldnt mind a porsche, but in my opinion I reckon the supes a far nicer and more curvacious car to look at.

When i see a Porsche on the road i hardly bat an eye lid these days, just pop to the shops and you'll see ten of them! They're good cars but you pay the price for them too. I'd be more satisfied in a modded supe. i'll always do a double take when i see one on the road.