The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have i overpriced it??

suprasam

Maybe a little overpriced but should sell if someone wants one!!!!!

Ive seen them at £2000 less than that, YES 2K less, but I would have thought £1000 less would be average, theres been so many up for sale recently that I think prices have fallen on the N/A's quite a lot,

What year is it???? I reckon 4500 would be a better price INHO but its really your call.....

Thats fair comment i appreciate that - yeah i have seen varying prices around but to be honest most have seemed like right 'hangers' - i was banking on the tidyness of mine but obviously i am slightly out. May give it this week and drop it to £4995 or summat. Its a 1994 on an L by the way.

Thanks for your input.

Suprasam

Hi

I also have my 93 TT supra for sale, with an ad in the for sale section. It's up for £8,750. Mines also in Autotrader and Topmarques.

It's been well looked after and serviced. It's got a new MOT and I've just bought 12months TAX for it.

I haven't had interest yet! other than these companies that claim they have to interested people. Anybody have any experience of these ?

Like suprasam, is mine overpriced or is it just not a busy market at the moment ?

Cheers

Phoenix_TT (Geoff)

Hi

I haven't had interest yet! other than these companies that claim they have to interested people. Anybody have any experience of these ?

Only bad experience...You pay them to tell you who's interested......Its all B*ll*x......Their only out to make a few quid. I let them rant on about their offer for ages (Its their phone call) and then tell them to F K Off....Annoying Gits

Autotrader defo the best....Their Internet sites also good but I always get PLAGUED" by scammers who want to pay, (Havent even seen the car) Tell me the price is OK....Want to pay by cheque...someone else owes them money etc etc

Ignore everyone, unless of course they phone you for the car :help: