The mkiv Supra Owners Club

kenwood double din

DBR

has anyone got the kenwood ddx 7025 or the replacement ddx6027 (dvd double din units)..... are they anygood?? (your views please before i depart wiv my hard earned cash)..... :p

+ has anyone got a diagram of how to change the stereo in a supe, or if you can brieflly explain would be big help

Guest chiefvinso

Once my soop arrives I will be looking to get the 7025, but there are some similar much cheaper models on ebay that I had and they were good quality and half the price.

you might wanna think bout the replacment model which is the ddx 6027, its practically the same apart fromt the new model is i-pod ready and its retail price is £800, i think you can picik up the 7025 for £730, so not to much price diff between new an old......... i reckon the new one will loook better in the supe as its mainly all black to go with the dash

Once my soop arrives I will be looking to get the 7025, but there are some similar much cheaper models on ebay that I had and they were good quality and half the price.