The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rs*r Gt2

Pete

Just got the RS*R exhaust fitted to the TT. (Dale might like to stop reading at this point - sorry dude :( )

I used to have an after market exhaust of unknown origin - it had a silencer type thing in the end so it was very quiet. Now the RS*R is another story. It sound is matched only by it's looks - sublime.

It's not too loud for me, just a nice deep mean sound - I guess it may change a little with heat/use. Will be interesting to see what a decat does for this.

The quality of fitment is everything they shout about on their website too. The sleeve technology meant no leaks first time with a great fit.

All in all - Big grins :D :D

(Weighs loads less too!)

They're pretty nice sounding :)

Had mine for over a year now, still sounds great! So many Supra owners I meet (particularly newer ones) can't stop grinning once they hear it start up :D

It is still without a doubt the loudest exhaust I have heard - at any rev range - but I'm no longer convinced its the nicest sounding. Accelerating under WOT it's the muts nuts but when cruising along it sounds a bit bland and not the deep sound you get from other pipes.

The Greddy Ti, Tannabe and Boostlogic pipes give a quieter overall sound but are much deeper and 'rumbly'

Maybe my change of heart is because I'm getting old and do too many motorway miles (already gone back to stock airbox, next is to remove the dump valve!). eek. Next I'll be talking to JohnA about the wonders of the superior Vauxhall Calibra engine :help: :D

It is still without a doubt the loudest exhaust I have heard - at any rev range

Really!? I've heard a fair bit louder. Maybe it's because of my cats still in place.

Accelerating under WOT it's the muts nuts but when cruising along it sounds a bit bland and not the deep sound you get from other pipes.

Thankfullly! - gives me a headache deep rumbling ALL the time.

The Greddy Ti, Tannabe and Boostlogic pipes give a quieter overall sound but are much deeper and 'rumbly'

I'll have to see what Hadyns is like.