RobSheffield

Interested in carbon Trial rear?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in carbon Trial rear?

• Yes
    • No
    • carbon
    • prefer GRP top section

i am considering getting Carbon fibre trial rears created, they will be totally in carbon, so you can paint the top section, but let the diffuser remain carbon, or leave it entirely in carbon.

It may be possible to creat the bumper half in carbon fibre and half in GRP to keep cost down

not sure yet on price, and i know many people will depend on price

i have cleverly made the poll multiple selection, so you can select yes, and that you want carbon only, or carbon lower, GRP upper (GRP = Fibreglass)

£600 notes ain't bad then!

Well that was how much Paul was hoping to sell replicas for, but nothing ever came of it. So you can only get originals for £900 or so atm. The originals are all fibreglass too, a replica with a carbon fibre diffuser would be fantastic! I'm guessing it might work out pretty expensive though...

Any benifits of this except the visual factor?

Well they have tried to incorporate a venturi effect'ish and there is race car technology there..

Im sure it will help at high speeds having the air tunnel and the fins to keep her going straight should the back end decide to go wonder at 180 + MPH...

Otherwise, No it just looks sweet. :innocent:

• 1 year later...