The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New toy for soop to be fitted

Bill Prawn

Looks great mate.I'm due for new discs and pads in a few months time and is toying with the idea of getting the Brembo upgrade,but wonder if its worth the cost compared to the UK brake setup.They do look nice though. :respekt:

The Brembos stop you so fast and better than the Jap Specs I had, I nearly put my friends best man through the windscreen on mine. They also end up looking like the attached.

For the money spent however, you are better off getting UK spec all around, unless you are doing some serious track abuse.

That would be guessing what they cost me though :eyebrows:

Mine are silver so if they look like that it will be a good trick ;)

The Brembos stop you so fast and better than the Jap Specs I had, I nearly put my friends best man through the windscreen on mine. They also end up looking like the attached.

For the money spent however, you are better off getting UK spec all around, unless you are doing some serious track abuse.

I paid less than 50% of the Demon Tweeks recommended retail price of £2800, so I understand a good deal. But if you can't get them for 50% of the RRP, then the UK spec front and rears are a much better option, as you can get them both for around £1000.

I paid less than 50% of the Demon Tweeks recommended retail price of £2800, so I understand a good deal. But if you can't get them for 50% of the RRP, then the UK spec front and rears are a much better option, as you can get them both for around £1000.

Where did you get them from for that price! I want some!

A lot less than you paid and considerably less than the UK all round option :D

A very good friend of mine is MD of Brembo North America and they also sponsor the MotoGP team I work with.

It's not what you know sometimes;)

A lot less than you paid and considerably less than the UK all round option :D

A very good friend of mine is MD of Brembo North America and they also sponsor the MotoGP team I work with.

It's not what you know sometimes;)

So.............

Set up a group buy??