The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is the Import GZ available in manual???

Guest toptogs

Guest toptogs

Hi all,

As the title says....i'm looking to finally upgrade my FTO to a Supra and i'm looking at importing one. I heard that the GZ was the highest spec you could get on import and i have been informed that it only comes in auto and that i should persue an SZ if i want manual instead.

Any help would be Supra! (soz, couldn't resist)

TopTogs

There is a GZ manual see attached taken from my EPC

Really? that goes against everything i've been told....oh well back to the drawing board.

could it have been a limited edition? or in US only ? or just a few made and therefore extremely unlikely to come across one ? perhaps ?

I thought Matt H had a GZ manual :conf:

tricky one, it was believed to be a GZ with the leather option removed but all the other toys present. Could be its an RZ with all the toys added. Was originally owned by Phil Offord if anybody remembers that far back.

I still believe the GZ is available with a 6sp, its only the aerotop GZ that comes in auto only.

JB

toptogs, you are looking for a "(6 speed) manual twin turbo", of which 99.9% are RZ.

So technically they are "manual RZ"s but thats not what they are called in general, just how things are. People like saying "twin turbo" :D

There apparently IS a manual GZ, but noone has ever seen one !

Most, if not all, of the GZ extras are options on the RZ anyway.

SZ is the non turbo version.