The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very quick question - needed to register my car

SteveR

i took all my documents into the office rather then post them so the bird at the desk made sure i wasnt missing anything, i just handed over every piece of paper i had relateing to the car no matter how pointless... just incase! asked them to ring me when it was done so i picked it up my self as well, only took 2 days :) might be worth doing the same?

They didn't seme that bothered about what I had to fill in to be honest. Should get my docs back & registraion mark assigned on Wednesday, anyway :)

is urs the black 1 Jurg got over the same time as mine? if so ... lovely looking car mate... looks to be in perfect condition inside and out!

Nah mines the silver one, it only arrived last week - have you seen it? Jurgen says it's outstanding nick... can't wait to collect it this weekend :ecstatic:

no sorry ... there was a black one there when i picked mine up 2 weeks ago...

if Jurgen says its in outstanding nick then it will be mate! Best feeling in the world as you get closer and closer to getting it huh??? i was SOOOOOOO excited! Just wait till your driving it mate! They really are amazeing cars! Careful in this wet though (thank fuk for traction control) learnt my lesson already... boost, bends and wet roads aint the best mix!

let us know how you get on!

I like the bit between the Wyche and British camp... man that is a good twistie - and loads of good bits behind Colwall... :)

I nearly wasted a heard of sheep soon after I moved here - wasn't expecting them to be on the road when I was doing 60mph and didn't believe my eyes in the darkness :eek: - found a gap tho (yes, in-between sheep at 60mph :D) , just ;)

Yes, worse than no TC. At least you are in control of when you meet your maker without the stock TC on!

It has a tendancy to detect slip when it can be arsed and then cut all power for about 10 seconds, leaving you as a sitting duck. I experienced this on a damp day pulling out of a T junction turning to the right onto a busy A road - revs up a little to quickly jump into a gap and bang... no power and I'm a sitting duck at 90 degrees to an oncoming truck hurtling towards me. I quickly realised what had happened, turned TC off and wheelspun out of the situation it had left me in :eek: