The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club sign on hug!!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Ok we had a bit of a group engine rev yesterday at JAE and it was well received, especially by the big security guard, who had a look of bewilderment on his face - LOL!

I think we should have a group log on later this week. For no real reason, just for a bit of solidarity and to see how many we can get. So that we do not crash the providers server, we can log in at specific time slots based on user's name.

So the details are as follows:

Date: Thursday 28th July 2005

Time: 19:00 - 19:30

Current record: 345 members logged on!

Times to log on!

User names

A - F 19:00

G - K 19:05

L - N and symbollic beginnings (eg $money) 19:10

O - R 19:15

S 19:20

T - V 19:25

W - Z and numerical beginnings (eg 324Soop)19:30

Spread the word!

:clap:

Guest Rays the roof
What if you have a username beginning with a numeral or a symbol? :tongue:

Great thinking batman! Added numbers and symbol!

Guest Rays the roof
D'oh, Rays post just made me realise what you were on about! Gets coat and leaves...

Reminds me of that great Panda joke:

Panda goes into restaurant where he has dinner and meets a prostitute. He then takes woman to bed, has sex with her and and then puts coat on to walk out of room without paying.

Pro says, do you know what I am? Here's a dictionary. Take a look at prostitute. He reads out ' a woman who has sex for payment'. Exactly she replies.

He hands the dictionary back to her and says look up Panda. She does this and it reads 'a bear that eats shoots and leaves'. Bum, bum!!

:ecstatic:

Guest Rays the roof
What if you stay logged on all day usually?

Do you turn off when it's not your turn :nyah:

Still it won't bother me, I'll be in Germany :)

There's always one!!

Just about what we come to expect off you though Tim! Had a few German sausages in your mouth have we!!

:eyebrows:

Wasn't the 345 people from when the server crashed and refused to log anyone off? Hence the huge number of people online at once? Therefore it is not technically the record?

Nope!

Provided we are remembering the same occurance that was when "something" was changed and that false record was beaten sometime ago by real figures...

Guest Rays the roof
OI - We will be on our way to Denmark :(

Pick another time !!!!

NO! Use your mobile to log on Mr Troublesome! Or log on from home and set the power saving mode to switch the PC/laptop off after the event!!

:sly: :clap: :sly: