The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe Pics

nismo_lp

Sorry i didnt get to chat to you guys on the Sat... was going to come back today for a chat but the weather was too rough! Anyway i havent posted any pics of my Supra that Jurgen imported for me yet so here you go... i know not everyone like the old veilside kits but the wheels and colour is pretty original (cadburys purple) :rolleyes:

mkivsup1.jpg

mkivsup2.jpg

yep looks gorgeous i was surprised with color too when i seen it at docks its very purply blue a diffo colour to say envys blue supra.

hard to see in pic but in flesh the color is fantastic

Cheers dude... shame u didnt make it down to JAE!!!

The wheels are gorgeous ... 19'' PIAA Super Rozzas' never seen them on any car before and i cant find them for sale anywhere in the UK, love them, clean them everyday! Yeah i had a quicklap of the JAE as the security just let me through on the Sat night :) Was going to come over for a chat but they didnt let my mate in with his EVO and i couldnt really skank him... so we went hunting :)

http://www.piaa.com/Wheels/Wheel_Rozza.html

Mysupewh1.JPG