The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What will my car look like?

redsupratt6spd

Hi folks,Is anyone good at photo chops? What it is i'm now starting on the outside of the car now and i'm not too sure what it will look like. :shrug:

I've a red sup and i've ordered a full carbon fibre Replica TRD Rear Wing ,vielside skirts and spats. So now i'm thinking to go with this stuff is a Bomex front,carbon fibre bonnet,carbon fibre race Mirrors and a nice set of fat black rims.

What does people think? I'm finding it hard to picture what it all will look like :conf:

Jamie :thanks:

Trig and me are both on here.

Have you got some photos of your Soop? What specific bonet/wheels are you thinking of fitting?

Hi, well not at the moment i'm not on my own computer. It's just pretty much a red standard soop. Likes of bonnet and wheels i'm not too sure what ever suits the car best. Something like the JUN Style bonnet is pretty cool or the Top Secret Style c/f one. Likes of the wheels something 5 spoke black with a nice fat dish. :thanks: J