The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Day on TAZ :)

Whitelightning

Well woke up after a night on the town (ouch !), cleaned up my garage, powered her up with some lights and music and unpacked my tools. I have loads of jobs to do on TAZ so I set to work.

Oh there are just not enough hours of daylight in the day but managed to:

1. Tidy up the electricals.

2. Spray my side grills silver

3. Wire up my solar pannel to the rear windscreen

4. Rewire the water injection unit and put a nice switch on the dash.

5. Finish of my HIDs install.

6. Get rid of all those wires that just lead to an earth bolt (obviously previous installs of electricals)

7. Tidy up the wiring and protect the Autronic computer better.

8. Replace the 55ah battery with a 110ah battery.

9. Install the first of my mini cameras (1 x front, 1 x back, 1 x dash) and add another switch to the dash to turn on the camera system to my MP4 recorder.

10. Clean the K&N filter, then reoiled it.

Obviously in the process of all this the car spent most of its time looking like it had been attacked by a 66 rocket !

Now I have my garage sorted out I can use all my powertools and listen to my music - which really helps when you are cursing after losing your bolt down some panel :)

Oh I even mended my push bike (it had a flat tyre and the gears were fekked) whilst the paint on the car was drying ;)

So 'all in all' - a good day . . . I will get up at 0530hrs tomorrow to catch the 1st light to ensure she is ready for Denmark :innocent: .

Here are some piccies, (2 of today and 1 from a month or so back when she was cleaner) - coz I KNOW you want piccies :thumbs:

ops.jpg

ops2.jpg

brum.jpg

Thats still my fav supra in the UK, if only I had the money to buy it when that Greek bloke had it up for sale!!

Was watching the cannonball rally just the other night on Men and motors - saw Whitelighting a few times :cool: Are you planning on taking Taz on the next one?

I'd like to ship her to the USA and do the real cannonball :)

Skipping the cannonball europe events for a few years while Tim learns how administration works lol ! Great people, pants organisation ;)

I look forward to seeing the 2005 videos, always worth seeing the cars - I just wish it was cheaper. I will have lots of fun this year catching up with the mkivsupra.net gang instead I think.