The mkiv Supra Owners Club

project x in progress

absz

how many hours to get to this stage?

i'm doing this at home in my spare time.to fit the kit onto car+bonding and first stage of sanding was approx 15hrs. but when the bodykit arrived to me. it was very very thin and weak ( which i knew it will be and was ready for it) i had to reinforce the whole kit with 2 layers of fireglass sheets each. also the front fenders are replacments for the wings. but was not to keen on them so i cut my wings and made them fit into the replacment fenders, giving more strength. been and i would say that took me approx 40hrs :eek: to reinfore kit.

Very nice! Will the final colour be black, or are you going for something different? Chosen any wheels yet?

not sure on the final colour yet. :shrug: would like just one straight colour no flip tones or two tones etc. also thinking on the lines of getting some deep dished alloys either 18s or 19s.

When the rain stopped today, I took the car for a spin and she was sweeeet :)

Do you remember driving a Supra Absxxxx ? ;) lol !

this is just a project on the side. i've owned 2 supras since this one has been of the road :p

• 5 months later...

as i said still needs a lot of work, will be getting some deep dished alloys in the near furture. and the section around the rear bumper will be done to match the curves. i do regret doing the lambo doors as its restricted opening of the door due to the wider front wings.

i feel that it looks to plan :innocent: might go for the shopping list logos on panels and a rear GT wing.