The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anyone help me identify a bodykit?

Jay

Hey Guys,

There's an advert in the 2nd issue of JTuner for a company called Speed Culture (page 91) who sell a lot of the Versus Motorsport bodykits. They've got a little section on their advert devoted to the Supra, and there is a kit on there that I haven't seen before.

It's fitted to a white Supra with a TRD bonnet, anyone know what kit it is?

Cheers,

J

Hey Guys,

There's an advert in the 2nd issue of JTuner for a company called Speed Culture (page 91) who sell a lot of the Versus Motorsport bodykits. They've got a little section on their advert devoted to the Supra, and there is a kit on there that I haven't seen before.

It's fitted to a white Supra with a TRD bonnet, anyone know what kit it is?

Cheers,

J

J, if you scan the picture I might be able to identify it for you.

The Front is like the BLITZ one but the Rear is somewhat new and REALLY ugly ;)
Actually, it was the rear bit I was wondering about - the one with the vents right?

J, if you scan the picture I might be able to identify it for you.
Cheers Nic, I haven't got a scanner here unfortunately - i'll try a digital camera shot, see if that works!

Nic, you might know - what are the mirrors on the yellow car? Can anyone read Japanese?

Not seen them before checked through my catalogues but can't find them, noticed the blue car has the same mirrors so they may be part of the bodykit. They look really good, better than the Ganador ones as they fit to the door better (without the triangular bit in the corner of the window.)

Not seen them before checked through my catalogues but can't find them, noticed the blue car has the same mirrors so they may be part of the bodykit. They look really good, better than the Ganador ones as they fit to the door better (without the triangular bit in the corner of the window.)
Nic, do you know anyone out there that could perhaps call them and see if they can supply the mirrors seperately. I also like the rear-view mirror cover they do ;)

These are pretty different too...

(anyone guessed I am looking for some new mirrors that aren't Ganador?)

They wouldn't fit the MKIV though would they?

Abflug do some nice ones, I'll see if I can find a photo.

Nic, do you know anyone out there that could perhaps call them and see if they can supply the mirrors seperately. I also like the rear-view mirror cover they do ;)

I'll ask my supplier to see if he can contact them and find out. Their prices are very steep if you convert the prices on the website.

They wouldn't fit the MKIV though would they?
They are on a MKIV here. Not sure how the hell they have done it though? :shrug:

I'll ask my supplier to see if he can contact them and find out.
Thanks dude, your a star.

Their prices are very steep if you convert the prices on the website.
Agreed! Although Ganador mirrors over here are in the £350 region...

I need to PM you actually about something of yours that I want :limp:

They are on a MKIV here. Not sure how the hell they have done it though? :shrug:

Maybe they built a triangular corner section to mount the mirror onto??

Thanks dude, your a star.

Agreed! Although Ganador mirrors over here are in the £350 region...

Bit cheaper from here....

I need to PM you actually about something of yours that I want :limp:

I'm worried now :eek: