The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tracking is out!

monkey76364

Im sure my tracking is out on the Supe !

Whats the best way to tell and where is a good place to go get it looked at, is Kwick Fit good or bad for this, wasnt sure what clearnace they have on the ramp for the front witht eh weilside nose? I have had them do it on other cars but not this one ??? What do you all recomend, would like to get it done this weekend !!! :shrug:

I posted mine because it is not too far from you and I had mine done there too. Of course I was watching like a hawk, that goes without saying.

Only a handful of KwikFits in the UK have the 4wheel-alignment hardware.

lol... so I think I will take it there then, did you get the 4 wheel-alignment done then and at what price !!! :looney:

I posted mine because it is not too far from you and I had mine done there too. Of course I was watching like a hawk, that goes without saying.

Only a handful of KwikFits in the UK have the 4wheel-alignment hardware.

John believe it or not I have witnessed "colleagues" just wire brush and spray with WD40 the track rod ends, and consider this "job done". :scare:

John believe it or not I have witnessed "colleagues" just wire brush and spray with WD40 the track rod ends, and consider this "job done". :scare:

I believe it, that's why I watch like a hawk.

On these machines you can see clearly the settings before and after, it's easier to do the job rather than muck about.

Another joker 10yards from them (Q Tyres or something) wanted me to leave the car for test drives, only to do a single track angle. yeah right....

I believe it, that's why I watch like a hawk.

On these machines you can see clearly the settings before and after, it's easier to do the job rather than muck about.

Another joker 10yards from them (Q Tyres or something) wanted me to leave the car for test drives, only to do a single track angle. yeah right....

Take it out and thrash the s**t out of it they mean lol :complain:

I think I will pop down to Kwick Fit then in the morning, thats the one on the bypass isnt it (St Pauls Cray Rd) !?!?! And ask to watch so i know what to look for ;) lol

You don't have to ask anything, you can watch from the parking area without entering their 'zone'

Orpington bypass, that's it.

First come first served it is, I went 08:30 first thing in the morning.

Givem a ring first. (yell.com)

yep, that's it.

Not bad prices.

See if you can spray WD40 in all adjusters overnight. You don't want bits seized or breaking.

In my case I asked him to leave something alone if it doesn't budge. The rear left camber was left a bit off, better than crippling the car methinks...