The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel Help Please!!

tomssupra

Guys, I need your expertise Please!

I have been saving for a couple of months now for 19" Antera 343 Rims, only to ring up today and be told that they will not fit without serious arch modifications!?

I wanted to get;

Rears 11x19 - and - Fronts 9.5x19 - all with Pirelli Neros

I have ready got 11x17 and 9x17

The picture attached below shows the supe with the 19" versions (although i dont know how thick they are) and it doesnt look like there has been much modification there!

My Supe has not been lowered or anything like that as you can see from the other picture below..

Please help me guys!!

toyota%2045.jpg

100_0284.JPG

Sweet,

What kind of thickness do you have on the rears? Do you think there is room for a 19" on the rear only?

Do you have any dead side shots?

Thanks,

Tom

I think there is room for 19s on the rear as the 18s dont fill the arches completely. I have side shots at home but not here at work. I'll post some as soon as i can!