The mkiv Supra Owners Club

warning female reversing!

ADD

bad news monday morning, whilst a sleep my baby was parked nicely on the side of my girlfriends driveway gleaming in the sun, when all of a sudden BANG. THE NEIGHBOUR reversed her four by four into the n/s front quarter :cry:

any idea of how expensive they are? light and bumpers smashed too!

(i know not all female drivers are like this but, why have a four by four when you dont live in the country side and have NO kids?)

I need someone to crash into my n/s front now cos i need a new passenger headlight too (driver's was replaced). :rolleyes:

Anyway, i paid £586 including VAT for a driver's wing, headlight, indicator, paint and painting labour. Another £395 inc VAT for a Bomex bumper. £4 for replacement number plate.

...BUT this was done by a friend of mine in his lunch breaks so no fitting labour was charged.

Think a wing is about £150

Headlight about £140

Standard bumper from toyota £570 plus VAT :eek:

Hope this helps