The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!

Babe

I want to buy a mkiv but all the technical stuff is a bit confusing.

Was looking for GZ or RZ but don't know if I'm barking up the wrong tree. I want a TT, and need an automatic, and air conditioning (and it MUST be silver)! And I'm only going to have £10,000 to spend.

All the import stuff is even more confusing. Do imports need under-sealing, and where would I get this done?

Is there anything specific I should look for when I go to buy, or should I just send out the AA to do a check?

If anyone knows of any dealers in the North-West that would be helpful, or enroute to London via the M6/M1 as I travel down sometimes. Would prefer to buy a car with a warranty really.

Many thanks!

GZ = Auto TT + all the bits that are optional extras on a RZ

RZ = TT, could be auto or manual.

All MkIV Supras have Air Con

Silver is the commonest colour of prefacelift Supras

£10k will be plenty for a pre-facelift auto

Some imports are already undersealed - they do have snow in Japan you know.

Buying guide in the FAQ section, do a search. The AA aren't going to be very Supra knowledgable but it couldn't hurt to use them I guess.