The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time for a proper introduction...

Ben-san

:hide:

I know I've been posting around for the last couple of months, but it's dawned on me that new people tend to make an entrance by introducing themselves right here. Please accept my apologies for the lack of manners.

I've owned my new supe since March, after almost being caught out by a bad eBay deal (saved from dog-buying-disaster by you lot :clap: ).

Been too busy to spend some quality time to treat her well. As a result of which, I haven't taken a proper photo to put up yet. A little inspiration from some of your photos and I was down in my garage getting real personal with the cloth 'n' wax.

She's never been spotted in 'was it you' either... even though I'm always taking her out for a good stretch around London :cry:

Being on the board has been great and it adds oodles to the already feckin' awesome experience of owning a Supe. Allow me to pay homage to mkivsupra.net by introducing you to my pride and joy.

So without further ado, here it is, taken on Sunday evening at Richmond Park. :thumbs:

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/tomiko_01__jpeg_.jpg

Ben-san®'s 1994 TT GZ in Bronze

Looking forward to meeting more of you in person sometime.

:respekt: :thanks:

:thanku: Cheers!

Fantastic bbs right here.

Only met Chris W and Paul K in person so far... might make the next Cobham meet - I'm after some of Sheena's famous cake :nyah:

My base is Putney in south (saaaf) London, and I'm up in central on the weekends...

...and with the right colour too!

Yay! :thanku:

Lovin' the original JDM colour... can't wait for that Sonax to arrive :D I'm planning on getting the dash done in the same stuff to match the 'slightly gold' theme... ---> [pic]

All your warm welcomes appreciated... wish I could have planned this week better to make JAE :cry:

Supra 01.jpg

I like your 1A1 Anthracite grey... but I think the correct colour designation for OE bronze is 'MSB' (Metallic Silver Bronze). Here's a pic of her at Piran's before I took ownership.

It's a strange colour really, it can look completely different depending on the light, as you can see in the first photo, dark side can look almost black. LOL @ my V5 reg doccie... it's listed as brown. Well, according to that, my Supra is a 'light van' as well :eek: Some people hate this colour, but it looks great to me :tongue:

front quarter.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

I like your 1A1 Anthracite grey... but I think the correct colour designation for OE bronze is 'MSB' (Metallic Silver Bronze). Here's a pic of her at Piran's before I took ownership.

It's a strange colour really, it can look completely different depending on the light, as you can see in the first photo, dark side can look almost black. LOL @ my V5 reg doccie... it's listed as brown. Well, according to that, my Supra is a 'light van' as well :eek: Some people hate this colour, but it looks great to me :tongue:

You got me a little confused now :D What colourcode is yours then? :)

Thanks for the clear-up Faye's bro! I stand corrected: 1A1 it is then.

Brown supras unite! :D Not many around are there? There are quite a few stone chips I need to fix, and I've got a sideskirt that needs rebuilding... :( have you guys had any experience of aquiring that paint?

Will it burn a hole in my pants? :bang:

Shouldn't be a problem with having the paint made up as it's a standard Toyota colour. Coincidentally, mine goes in for a front end re-spray next week (bonnet, bumper and both wings) - quoted somewhere between £400-£500 all in.

Perhaps we need to start a brown Supra picture appreciation thread in the Multimedia forum as there's quite a few MSB owners on here. :D

My front bumper is fading, so I'll probably do what you're doing soon enough. Full respray in the same colour lol :ecstatic: when I have some spare sheets. More realisticly, I've pwned my sideskirt recently, so a rebuild @GVN is on the cards. Thanks for the 1A1 code lads, I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Ah yes, MSB (Braaaaaaan) appreciation thread is a good idea. It might get quite lonely though :tumble: :p

Thanks for the clear-up Faye's bro! I stand corrected: 1A1 it is then.

I thought it weird that the supra came in a colour i hadnt seen before yes :D

Brown supras unite! :D

Yepp :D

Not many around are there?

Shure isnt...Norway has 3 Supras in the 1A1 colour...of wich 1 is repainted RSP...plashemy! :D

There are quite a few stone chips I need to fix, (

Join the club...im conisdering a full respray next year....

have you guys had any experience of aquiring that paint?

My car came with a Toyota touch-up stick with this colour :)

Will it burn a hole in my pants? :bang:

Beats me :)