The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HP figures, Um yea OK ?

TRD3000GT

Im so fed up of people saying they have 600 bhp Supras and skylines only to find out ther are running stock turbos..

So many e-bay and autotrader advertisements just have figures picked out of the air..

See here for a good example?

1993 TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo (680bhp), L reg. 84000 miles, metallic silver, totally modified, one year MoT, one year tax, all electrics, pas, ABS, Clifford CAT 1 alarm, service history, ring for full specification, no test pilots or . . . . (private)

And if the stock sequential system was rebuilt by HKS out in Japan ? What then ?

Just wondering as each and every car is different and i know so many people that say 'it cant be done' or 'its impossable' and yet there is always someone that proves them wrong. Just because something has not been seen does not mean it doesnt exist.... I have a friend with a TOTALLY stock looking MR2 with the same old CT20-B setup.... dyno plot states 480 Bhp and the feeling of your face being ripped off when you are in the car supports the dyno plot....

However, there are some totally full of S**t people out there so your probably right :ecstatic:

People chuck Bhp about like it means nothing. big D**k syndrome im afraid

Wouldn't the "1993 TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo" have been generated by the autotrader site as that is what the reg would say the car is?

Possibly, But someone who is selling a car like that WOULD explain big twins or big single in the advertisement..... purely for insurance reasons...

Big twins, and thats what you would need to make that sort of HP are few and far between in Supras...

Im so fed up of people saying they have 600 bhp Supras and skylines only to find out ther are running stock turbos..

So many e-bay and autotrader advertisements just have figures picked out of the air..

See here for a good example?

1993 TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo (680bhp), L reg. 84000 miles, metallic silver, totally modified, one year MoT, one year tax, all electrics, pas, ABS, Clifford CAT 1 alarm, service history, ring for full specification, no test pilots or . . . . (private)

Where does it say he's running stockers? I can't see for looking!

Why? They're lying muppets, people that believe them are even bigger fools. The world is full of idiots and always will be.

Don't let it get to ya!

Yep he does ;)

BUT in all honesty I chose a bad example.. Will only take be 20 seconds to find another one :thanks:

Where's the I win smilie :) ;) I'll take that £5 in the form of a cheque ;)

Yeah I'll let yours be £27k...Mine's a T61 after all ;)

Guest Usmann A

Its suprising howmany heavily modified supras there are out there, and we are not aware of.

Remember there is always someone out there with more power ... unless your bullish/titan/msp .... :D and even then ... :ecstatic:

I dont know what you guys are talking about?! My aerotop tt is completely standard, but when i dyno'd it after full de-cat and bpu, she ran 987bhp, and lapped the nurburgring in three minutes!!...............I'll get my coat. :taped:

348bhp really. Lol. :tumble: