The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my car

black cat

The 3 spokes were on when i got it!!!!!! iam told there good wheels? dont give me a hard time........ :blahblah: http://www.ftos.net/albums/James-Silvesters-GR/twinturbostevefrontrightdark.sized.jpg

TT steve.

Steve, they were very popular in Japan a few years ago, as they are relatively light in weight and expensive, so were one of those must have mods. Not everyones cup of tea though, Digsy use to have a set and was the butt of few jokes if I remember correctly.

I think a set were up for sale/sold in the for sale section recently, you might want to do a search and find out how much they were sold for.

Steve - I don't think there too bad... ( opens door, steps back and waits for stampeed )

If they're 17" or 18" keep 'em for track days - then you can get cheaper tyres and enjoy it on track - not worrying that you're scrubbing out expensive rubber.

( thats what I do....)

Also, as there are a few drifters using them, they may become worth more even after you've abused them :-))

SteveL

Steve - I don't think there too bad... ( opens door, steps back and waits for stampeed )

If they're 17" or 18" keep 'em for track days - then you can get cheaper tyres and enjoy it on track - not worrying that you're scrubbing out expensive rubber.

( thats what I do....)

Also, as there are a few drifters using them, they may become worth more even after you've abused them :-))

SteveL

they do look better in the flesh!! honest. :woot: i had them re powder coated to sell them then thought better of it. the worst thing is that i have nakang tyres on. oh the shame.................ha ha ... :thanku:

tt steve.

I have some triple spokes I am going to get rid off as I have moved onto some newe wheels by KEI Racing. Got a good price from Gaz at ENVY! (Thanks, Gaz)

One of the front wheels has a slight buckle, which you can feel at over 70leptons, what price do you think would be reasonable?

They are Try Force "Zelda's"

I am sorry for the:

:hijack:

I aint no pirate!