The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E-manage Ultimate Group Buy?

Nic

Had a few members asking me to source the new E-manage Ultimate from here, I've already sourced one set for TDAXGav who is pioneering the kit at the moment (see tech section threads.) I just wondered if there would be enough interest to be worth doing a group buy, so I can negotiate a bit of discount from my supplier here?

If you would be SERIOUSLY interested in being part of group buy, then please put your name down here. E-manage prices are extremely keen globally, so I guess discount wouldn't be huge but I'll try to get teh best possible deal, plus there is little availability at the moment in most places.

Would need at least 10 members, what's the verdict :tempted:

I reckon you'll struggle to get 10, they're not cheap bits of kit.

Well that wasn't a very good initial reaction then :thumbdown You're sense of adventure and positive attitude is underwhelming Peter :D

Just as a guide EM Ultimate + harness + postage would be circa £400, give or take a bit, depending on how well I manage to beat my supplier up on price. Which is always the fun part :twak:

Well you know I will havew one please as long as you can get the bits we discussed earlier. The sooner the better please.....TTTHHHAANNKKSS

That reminds me I need to call my supplier back, as he was checking on stock for you. If you need urgently, then probably best buy individually as the group buys can sometimes drrraaaaaggggg on a bit, when it comes to hands in pocket time.

I'll get back to you shortly by pm.

I can't recommend the new unit enough, (even if I am having problems tuning it)...

The features far out weigh what the blue unit did...

Good idea for anybody planning on going slight mods all the way to something silly... this unit is on par if not better than HKS FCON SZ piggy back, it is by far the most advanced piggy back on the market.

Gav

I can't recommend the new unit enough, (even if I am having problems tuning it)...

The features far out weigh what the blue unit did...

Good idea for anybody planning on going slight mods all the way to something silly... this unit is on par if not better than HKS FCON SZ piggy back, it is by far the most advanced piggy back on the market.

Gav

Cheques in the post Gav :D

I'm going to have to replace my old clunky blue one now you've said that :ecstatic:

BTW did you get hold of an English manual?

Well that wasn't a very good initial reaction then :thumbdown You're sense of adventure and positive attitude is underwhelming Peter :D

Just as a guide EM Ultimate + harness + postage would be circa £400, give or take a bit, depending on how well I manage to beat my supplier up on price. Which is always the fun part :twak:

Damn - take the spoiler back, I'll have me one of these instead! :scare:

Have we got a time scale on when this offer will end? I could be interested but can't be 100% possitive at the mo

Ideally in and out as fast as possible :run: that is always the plan but they tend to drag out for a few weeks. If you leave it too open the GB's tend to fall apart, people drop out, etc.

I can still source you one at a later date just won't be able to get quite as good a deal.

When you say harness do you mean the harness kit including the ignition and injector harness or just the 14pin 'new' harness?

I meant the new harness. I can get the others though easily enough, I need to check with Gav which harnesses are required with the new Ultimate.

Sorry, I've been holidaying on Jupiter, and have only just got back- what's the 'Ultimate' version, and how does it differ from the 'povery spec' e-manage?

Check the link Gav posted earlier, it has just been launched and is the new hot must have mod. I just thought it looked nice and shiney with it's dark chrome finish, but apparently Gav reckons it is more versatile and intelligent :looney:

Cue, Gav or Ian to fill in the techie bits I left out :D

When you say harness do you mean the harness kit including the ignition and injector harness or just the 14pin 'new' harness?

The new harness includes EVERYTHING, and I would recommend it, since you have to rewire the injector side of things anyway from the blue, since the blue splices into the wires whereas the ultimate cuts them.

Besides if you are selling the blue, more than likely the new owner will want the harness...

Also the ultimate comes with the support tool, but no USB cable. which is just a standard USB A-B cable.

Gav

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=42285&highlight=greddy+ultimate

Check out this thread, I've put all the features on..

The biggest one by far is the ability to shorten the injector pulse which you can't do with the blue...

There are also a lot more maps to play with and some more features..

Gav

Cheers Gav- shame that info is wasted on me- totaly over my head mate.