The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got myself a Supra!

irfan_habib

Hi all,

Well after years of wanting one, finally got myself a Supra about 3 weekends ago (and have just recently joined the forum). So thought I'd introduce myself and my new ride. Got it from 'spardz' off the forum. Top guy and top car. Don't worry Mark the Supra is being well looked after. It's a '95 TT Auto. See below for mods...

Performance mods

UK Spec front brakes.

HKS Iridium Plugs

Motorsport Fuel pump

TRL Fuel cut defender

HKS SSQV BOV

Blitz SUS power induction kit.

Blitz Nur spec exhaust

Blitz de-cat pipe

Downpipe

Blitz DSBC Boost Controller

Stage III Hybrid turbos

Front Decat pipe.

Cosmetic

Lowered 30mm

Clear side indicators

Clear (Facelift) front indicators

Veilside Skirts

Veilside Nose

Veilside rear bumber

Door graphics - (Might remove)

17" Khan Wheels

Odometre changed to indiglo.

Indiglo temp/air dials

A-Pillar pod

Blitz AC racing meter 60mm EGT Gauge - Indiglo

Blitz AC racing meter 60mm Boost gauge. - Indiglo

DLS 10" Sub

DLS C-Series Amp

Custom Box

Sony 6 CD changer

Sony Headunit with flip front

Guess I'll be seeing many of you and your Supes around. Till then... adios!

Supra_Side.JPG

Supra_Front.JPG

Supra_Back.JPG

nice lookin motor mate! take the stickers off though definately, will look far more menacing! you've got a nice mod list there to keep you smiling! :D

Thanks for the compliment! Funny you should say that about the stickers, I actually will take them off soon... thought I'd leave them on for a while! And yes can't stop smiling since I got the car! Definitely worth all those years of waiting!

Congrats mate, very nice looking car and good mods :)

Have to agree - it'll look much more classy without the stickers, good to hear they're going!

Greddy rear spoiler too, you don't see many of those around.

BTW - there's a jap car meet in Reading next Tuesday evening, should be a few of us going there.

Congratulations mate car looks a good :cool:

I'm sure you will be smiling for a very long time, do you have any more modifications planned? Give me a shout if you ever need price on anything, as I can get very good deals on most jap parts here in HK :thumbs:

enjoy! :ecstatic:

Congrats mate, very nice looking car and good mods :)

Have to agree - it'll look much more classy without the stickers, good to hear they're going!

Greddy rear spoiler too, you don't see many of those around.

BTW - there's a jap car meet in Reading next Tuesday evening, should be a few of us going there.

Thanks! Tuesday evening in Reading sounds like a plan, I actually work in Bracknell so am not too far. What time? Where?

Congratulations mate car looks a good :cool:

I'm sure you will be smiling for a very long time, do you have any more modifications planned? Give me a shout if you ever need price on anything, as I can get very good deals on most jap parts here in HK :thumbs:

enjoy! :ecstatic:

There are modifications planned but will have to wait for a while. This is a big jump in terms of power from my previous car (Honda Accord 1.8i). Would rather enjoy it as it is for now and get used to the power, handling etc, before attempting to make any more mods. Perhaps may do some 'small' bits and pieces with the interior. Thanks for the offer, will give you a shout...

Hey dude,

car is looking sweet, sorted that slight knocking?

Got to get together, if its quicker then mine i wont be pleased!

Knocking seems to have gone... or perhaps I'm just used to it. What you up to this weekend? I can pop round and you can check it out. Plus am always up for a bit of cruisin' down broadway...

Knocking seems to have gone... or perhaps I'm just used to it. What you up to this weekend? I can pop round and you can check it out. Plus am always up for a bit of cruisin' down broadway...

looks stunning fella, defo rid the sticks mate, got any thing planned for her yet?

I'll let you know, need to get the geometry checked on the car.

Might test drive an exige so could do with a supe alongside to see how it fairs!

looks stunning fella, defo rid the sticks mate, got any thing planned for her yet?

Thanks! As with any Supe owner there are always plans for doing more! But have to pace myself and concentrate on the essentials (like getting the passenger leather seat fixed, there's a rip in it) and also have to get used it's power and handling before I attempt or do any performance mods. It's pretty darn quick as it is now!

• 1 month later...