The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do people stand on re-sprays?

chilli

So then, what do you all think about re-sprays? I know when I had the integrale it wasn't a done thing... i'm talking about re-spraying different colours, obviously...

If you do agree with it, what colour do you have and what colour would you change it to?

I'd get mine sprayed a different colour too. Don't get me wrong, I love the car in black (and think its the best standard colour IMO) but when I get a kit on it I'll probably get the whole lot done. I just hate the effort it takes to keep a black car looking nice and shiny!!

what you stupid s** of a **** when i get my F**** hands on you your a dead ****** :looney: :D

if you read my post gayboy, i said at the time! opinions have changed but i still prefer my colour. like i said to you, white with a kit, tints, black wheels and polished lip, RMM spoiler.... :love: not in this country though, would get too dirty :p

if you read my post gayboy, i said at the time! opinions have changed but i still prefer my colour. like i said to you, white with a kit, tints, black wheels and polished lip, RMM spoiler.... :love: not in this country though, would get too dirty :p

We'll forgive you so, you've just kinda described what my old car used to look like, (see below)

100_00352.JPG

So then, what do you all think about re-sprays? I know when I had the integrale it wasn't a done thing... i'm talking about re-spraying different colours, obviously.

I've never seen a total colour change respray that I would be happy with, plus the fact that the info on the chassis plate would be wrong.

Having said that, a lot of people have done it and been very happy with it, so it really boils down to a personal choice.

Tom - chris beat you to the black/gold flip, Mandy's already beaten you to pink so you're second favourite choice is taken too :p how about white with illuminous blue and yellow-green cheque patterns, blue neons on the rood and decals sayin "POLICE" on it? i know you like the look of those car :D