The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bad taste Supra

Homer

it's not all bad, colour and the wheels are quite nice. i'm goin through a stage of lovin body coloured wheels wish polished lips. Stillen bumpers nice, don't like the supra logo on the bonnet, the M3 vents, those bonnet vents and the spoiler speaks for itself......

Stillen bumpers nice

Sorry, Kopite. Not a Stillen model I've ever seen I'm afraid.

Seen this bumper before, similar to a Stillen.....anyone know what it is?

Wheels are nice. Logo cut into the bonnet could be an original idea if cr@p looking! That's about it I'm afraid.

:thumbdown

So? Didn't you know that an N/A supra is only a fraction of a second slower to 60 than a twin turbo one.

Apparently

:innocent:

wicked safe man safe! i dint knw dat! can i get 1 of dem whooshy tings 2 put in ma tailpipe, mek it sound like a turbo man. how much xtra bhp wil dat get me man? will it mek me do 10 sec 1/4 miles, dat B wicked man innit!

wow, that's an advertisers dream, It's got over 20 different stickers plastered over it.

Also why have they gone to all the trouble of getting that Supra logo cut from the bonet and then just stuck a couple of Max Power Style vents on :shrug:

Just waiting for someone to come along now and say "everybody has different taste, and that's what makes us all individuals" :blahblah:

wicked safe man safe! i dint knw dat! can i get 1 of dem whooshy tings 2 put in ma tailpipe, mek it sound like a turbo man. how much xtra bhp wil dat get me man? will it mek me do 10 sec 1/4 miles, dat B wicked man innit!

Made my evening that has :lol: