The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do you think that a supra with black decals look good?

mark.supra

Hmmm, going to rock the boat...

I happen to like the decals on a car down the door... but only if they actually list geniune things, not like these Nova's that go round with HKS and GReddy stickers on them....

Maybe a little boy racer'ish, but then I guess I still am one at heart really...

Gav

I'm sure I saw a picture of a supe with a shopping list down the side - and I mean a shopping list - eggs milk butter and that sort of thing, all with different fonts and different sizes - wouldn't notice if ou just glanced at it!!

That's my kind of sense of humour!!!

At a car show this weekend, lots of signs around like "look but don't touch", one of them in front of a car said something like: "Warning this sign is sharp, the edges of this sign may be sharp and should not be touched". Brilliant!!

I'm sure I saw a picture of a supe with a shopping list down the side - and I mean a shopping list - eggs milk butter and that sort of thing, all with different fonts and different sizes - wouldn't notice if ou just glanced at it!!

That's my kind of sense of humour!!!QUOTE]

Im with ya on that..CLASSIC

Dave :read:

that was SimonB's trev :D think it went "beer, milk, beer, bread, beer, beer" or something

i'm not too keen on decals that much, Kevin's car looks alright with the comapny decals on but that does have to have them on, the colours are a nice contrast etc. in the main, big decals look shit, especially on a stock looking car